UNIt XVII: Universations 317 - 340

317


Who speaks for mankind?
Busybodies.


318


Did you have a beginning?
Yes.
Do you remember it?
I remember before the beginning.
How can that be?
Because I came out of that which existed before I existed.
Should I remember my beginning?
No.
Why not?
Because your beginning was but a separation and the memory of it has no clear borders.
Will I someday remember?
If it’s important enough to you.


319


When do you do most of your talking?
In-between commercials.


320


What continues the process of understanding?
A continuum of mercy.


321


What do you do when your conscience attacks you?
Surrender.


322


Who are most melancholy?
World unity architects.


323


Why do we get upset over symbols? They’re not really solid, are they?
Our minds solidify long before the symbols do.


324


One day we’ll see?
Yes, when rivers of understanding are unleashed.


325


Why do you seem so alone?
There is solitude while others sleep.


326


Are you still looking for free air?
I have given up on such a thing.
How do you now occupy your time?
Thinking about small ponds on golf courses and how they impact the eco-system.


327


Have you come to any conclusions?
Three. Frogs croak, mosquitoes bite, and golf balls sink.


328


What’s the fastest way to heaven?
Elevators.


329


Soon the experiment will be over. Do you have any plans?
Only to seek a little sanguinity.


330


Don’t you hate waiting?
Depends on what I’m waiting for.
So sometimes you like waiting?
No, but sometimes I tolerate it better than other times.


331


Is there loneliness in a damaged mind?
Only if the damage is self-inflicted.


332


What is the secret of success?
Energy.


333


The telephone rings at the oddest hours.
Do we need telephones?
As a means of communication, no. But they mean so much more than that.


334


Do you read between the lines?
Yes, because the lines are the surface of an ocean of information.


335

Did you just hesitate?
What you call hesitation I describe as giving time to thought.


336


Describe futility.
Inability to access; failure to communicate; success at communicating; gaining entry. Futility is nothing more or less than the human condition itself.


337


How critical are your decisions?
The fate of worlds hinge upon each one.
How do you live with so much responsibility?
Since each decision is of equal weight, they all assume a normal feel about them. This allows me to do things calmly, and with little or no anxiety. I find that I enjoy the decision-making process.


338


What of life?
What of it?


339


We find the past irresistible, especially when we isolate our favorite moments.


340


You seem sullen and somewhat depressed.
My energy level is low.
What do you do when you feel like that?
I let it happen.

GO to UNIt XVIII