UNIt XXVII: Universations 592 - 618

592

When will yellow school buses stop running?
When children stop playing.

593

What worries you the most?
The inability to relax.

594

Do you ever take a nap in the afternoon?
It's more like the nap takes me.

595

No place like home.
If you say so.
Don't you agree?
I've found many places to be just like home.

596

Do you believe in signs?
Never.
Why not?
I don't like to be told I'm going too fast.

597

Will humanity ever quit fighting each other?
Only if both sides win.

598

Who speaks for the common man?
I will if the price is right.

599

We seem to be stuck in neutral.
As long as the planet Earth keeps moving through space, we'll be moving also.

600

Is starvation a possibility?
It's always on the table.

601

How do we educate the masses?
We don't.
Shouldn't we at least try?
We do so at our own peril.

602

There's ice on the trees.
Also in our hearts.

603

Can one man do it all?
Yes, but he shouldn't have to.
Why not?
It's always better to spread the wealth as well as the responsibility.

604

I'm feeling good today.
Any particular reason why?
I seem to be in tune with the universe.
I have trouble finding that station on the dial.

605

Is every convenience modern?
Only the inconvenient ones.

606

Do you ever re-live in your mind your desert experience?
Which one?
There were more than one?
There were three.
Is each one different in your mind?
Depends on whether I'm awake or asleep.

607

How solid is the earth?
A strange question.
Will it keep holding us up?
A better question.

608

Will our lives have meaning?
We'll know just before we die.

609

Did you notice that path that leads into the woods?
Let's ask our feet.

610

When you leave work at the end of the day, do you ever consider turning left instead of right?
Why would I do that?
Oh, there are mountains to the left and you have to climb them.

611

Is it possible to live without bitterness?
I'll never know.

612

Too many cloudy days.
Where is the sun?
Hiding behind the clouds.

613

I understand you missed supper last night.
Yes, I had to make an unexpected trip.
Oh, where to if I might ask?
You can ask but I can't answer.

614

Are aggressive people happy?
As long as their aggressiveness pays off.
When happens when it stops paying off?
All hell breaks loose.

615

What do you think about Chaos Theory?
It makes sense if you believe in a chaotic universe.
Do you?
I do when I'm in Las Vegas.

616

If you build it, will they come?
I have and they haven't.

617

All the bus routes are being dismantled.
Back to sandals only transportation?
So it seems.

618

Cold, rainy days are becoming more common.
We should enjoy the rain as long it lasts.
What about the cold?
I haven't noticed it.

GO to UNIt XXVIII