UNIt XXIV: Universations 500 - 526

500

Doesn't it get old?
No. Every day I find something new - something that surprises me.
What happens if you don't?
I make something happen.

501

Where did it all begin?
It didn't.
Say what?
A beginning would imply an ending.
And no beginning would imply no ending.
Now you're thinking!
Will it loop over and start again?
Now you're not thinking.

502

Who sings the best songs?
A matter of opinion.
Whose opinion?
If we knew that, our songs would sell.

503

Do you play the sport of kings?
Doesn't everyone?

504

Are those missiles in the sky headed for us?
We'll know soon.

505

We need to remember who we are.
How about when we dream?
Then more than ever.

506

The deadline came and went.
What else is it supposed to do?

507

We live in a valley of tears.
Must be a mighty sad mountain.

508

Did you ever regret creating humanity?
Let's not get into that.

509

Have you been golfing lately?
As it so happens, I played some golf when I visited the Green family.

510

This is a lonely place.
Yes, there seems to be no warm sense of home flowing through the rooms.
What makes home comforting?
The proper amount of companionship.

511

Are you in tune with the turning page?
I tend to read backwards - against the flow.
Must be rough going.
It is. But keeping one's head above the water is nothing to scoff at.

512

It's well-lighted here.
You can really see what's going on.
Seeing is one thing. Understanding is another.

513

A literal interpretation sometimes doesn't work.
Metaphorically speaking, that's true.

514

What's the best way to give emotional support?
Objectively.

515

Will we be friends in heaven?
Nothing but.

516

Will love stand the test of time?
If God is love, it will.

517

How's your organization going?
Badly.
What's wrong?
It's too well-ordered.

518

Do you ever feel friendless?
That's a question I can't answer.
Why not?
Cause you never know until the end.

519

How went the meeting?
Downhill - but not too far down.
Why's that?
Most meetings begin near the bottom.

520

Did you actually think it would rain non-stop for forty days and forty nights?
There was always that possibility.
If that's the case, why didn't you change your evil ways?
I'll need some more time to answer that.

521

How do you buy eggs?
The same as I handle them. Very carefully.

522

What part of the soul is open to re-alignment?
Between the knee and the toes.

523

Why don't you fully participate?
I don't like feeling full.

524

The sun is shining brightly today.
Which sun?
Good point. I guess they all are.

525

Do you hear drums in the distance?
Distance does not exist.
May not be for you, but for the rest of us it most certainly does.
I can't hear you.

526

Don't be afraid to walk in unison.
I'm not.
I know.

GO to UNIt XXV